Come Back to Me Come Back to Me

Nice

You gotta love music videos. I especially like the song you chose, and the comical style you portray it in.

Only one problem, where is the "watch again" button?

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

A Real Cartoon

That was so funny the whole way through. And it brings back memories of what we all were thinking when we played the game.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Best Series Ever

I have to say I'm disappointed that you don't plan to make more, but I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Besides, if you made more I'd drop out of school from watching your stuff all day...

It's probably best that this way...

Put your talent into your future, because there is a lot there and it shouldn't go to waste.

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

What was missing was...

The art was good, the idea was good, but you can tell that you didn't want to finish it....so why put it up? I was sorely disappointed with both endings indeed. Not to mention if what Ashmic said about the tracing is true, then you do teeter on the line of plagerism.

QuibeLand QuibeLand

It's great.

At first it was akward, but then after a while I became so hooked with trying to beat it that I didn't care. It was a really good game, difficult, yet beatable. All I can ask for is that in the sequal, you can use combos.

Moron Marathon Moron Marathon

Cool

Another pointless game to enjoy!!! I like this but I think the characters could have had a little better graphics. The style was cool though, especially the blur when u run faster than sound and the fire from the sonic boom. Once for fun I decided not to stop on the red mat...not a smart move lol.

MMX: Broken Highway MMX: Broken Highway

Memories! =] This rocks! I feel like blasting things with a megabuster now.

King DeDeDe: Star Beat 'Mix King DeDeDe: Star Beat 'Mix

You don't give yourself enough credit. I could never make a track like this.

The Adventurer The Adventurer

This has a super catchy theme! I feel like grabbing my whip and fedora and exploring the Amazon.

Step responds:

Haha thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm quite happy with this theme as well, and I've considered making an extended version using this melody.